- Name: Work Experience
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Machine Tool Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: consent of instructor
Provides students with on the job, supervised and educationally directed work experience.
Scheduled MTT-295 classes:
There are currently no MTT-295 classes scheduled for this term.