I. Catalog Course Description
Continues the skills learned in MUS 103.
II: Course Objectives
By the completion of the class, the students should, with 75% accuracy:
- Move through the passagio from chest to mix and mix to head
- Vary vibrato between operatic and musical theatre styles
- Use correct posture for singing
- Identify muscles used for support
III: Course Linkage
This course fulfills the Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students:
- Know the subject matter to a level that is appropriate for a musical theater degree
- Can succeed at their transfer institutions
- Posses an understanding of the importance of cultural traditions, diversity, and ethics in the modern world
- Obtain a working knowledge of the fine arts or performing arts.
- Develop their personal creative capabilities
- Appreciate the unique role that the fine arts and humanities have in the development of cultural values
- Desire to participate in cultural or artistic events
Scheduled MUS-104 classes:
There are currently no MUS-104 classes scheduled for this term.