- Name: General Industry Safety
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Occupational Safety/Health
- Units (Credits): 1.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
General safety course for an industrial environment. Provides OSHA regulations, personal safety and understanding of the importance of safe work habits.
Scheduled OSH-222 classes:
There are currently no OSH-222 classes scheduled for this term.