- Name: Real Estate Law And Practice
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Real Estate
- Units (Credits): 4.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Provides in-depth study of the real estate profession including Nevada real estate laws. Covers rules and regulations pertaining to NRS 645 and NRS 119, along with listing procedures, contracts, closing statements and office procedures.
II: Course Objectives
Provides an in depth study of Nevada Real Estate Licensing Law and Liability. This course covers NRS/NAC 645, NRS/NAC 113, NRS/NAC 116, NRS/NAC 119, and NRS/NAC 119A, along with contracts, listing procedures, closing statements and office procedures. Prerequisite: RE101, or may be taken concurrently with RE101.
- The Real Estate Division and Commission agencies
- The laws governing Real Estate Licensee’s
- Duties Owed by a Nevada Real Estate Licensee
- General Liabilities encountered by Real Estate Licensee’s
- Common Interests Community requirements
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement of the following: AAS- Real Estate Emphasis – Real Estate Broker License and Real Estate Residential Appraiser Apprentice License.
RE 103 addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students:
- Know the subject matter to a level that is appropriate to the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and personal skills that are essential to the current business environment.
Scheduled RE-103 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading