- Name: Construction Surveying
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Surveying
- Units (Credits): 2.00 - 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: CONS108 or consent of instructor
Presents care and use of surveying equipment. Profile elevation and closed traverse projects will provide hands-on experience. Construction staking will be explained in detail.
Scheduled SUR-119 classes:
There are currently no SUR-119 classes scheduled for this term.