- Name: Special Topics in Theater
- Division: Liberal Arts
- Discipline: Theater Arts
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Focuses in depth on a special topic in theater.
II: Course Objectives
By the completion of this course, students should, with 75% accuracy:
- Have a deeper understanding of a specific genre in theatre.
III: Course Linkage
This course addresses the following Student Learning Objectives in which the successful student will be able to demonstrate that they:
- Have knowledge of the subject matter to a level that is appropriate for their degree emphasis.
- Will be able to succeed at their transfer institutions.
- Possess adequate problem solving, creative reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
- Understand the importance of cultural traditions, diversity, and ethics in the modern world.
- Appreciate the significance of the fine arts and performing arts.
- Are able to develop their personal creative capabilities.
- Can recognize the unique role of the fine arts and humanities in the development of cultural values.
Scheduled THTR-198 classes:
There are currently no THTR-198 classes scheduled for this term.