- Name: Projects in Technical Theater
- Division: Liberal Arts
- Discipline: Theater Arts
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Offers an in-depth study of some technical aspect of theater. Through practical application students can explore lighting, set art, set construction, sound, set design or rigging.
II: Course Objectives
By the completion of the class, the studetns should be able to, with an accuracy of 75%:
- Explain, using correct terminology, the chosen project.
- Complete the project undertaken.
III: Course Linkage
This course addresses the following Student Learning Objectives in which the successful student will be able to demonstrate that they:
- Have knowledge of the subject matter to a level that is appropriate for their degree emphasis.
- Will be able to succeed at their transfer institutions.
- Possess adequate problem solving, creative reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
- Understand the importance of cultural traditions, diversity, and ethics in the modern world.
- Appreciate the significance of the fine arts and performing arts.
Scheduled THTR-219 classes:
There are currently no THTR-219 classes scheduled for this term.