The WNC interactive Dashboards, Presentations and Other documents provide current, institution-wide, and historic information on trends.
Tips for Viewing the Dashboards
- Clicking on the dashboard links will take you to an interactive set of data typically organized into separate views as identified by tabs at the top of the screen. Click on the tabs to navigate between views.
- Filters at the right offer the opportunity to view a subset of the data. All filters then apply to all tabs. Click on the arrows to see the full list and then choose a subset to view.
- After filtering, you can return to the original totals by clicking on ‘Undo’, ‘Redo’, or ‘Reset’ at the bottom left of the screen.
- To view underlying data, mouse over a bar.
- To download the dashboard workbook, click ‘Download’ at the bottom right corner, choose PDF, choose either ‘This Dashboard’, or ‘Sheets in Workbook,’ and click again on ‘Download.’ The PDF will go to your /downloads/ folder and you can print from there.