A variety of online education organizations have been championing Western Nevada College since the beginning of the year.
In the first couple of months of 2020, WNC has been recognized for the quality and affordability of its institution, as well as accolades for its nursing and online Associate of Arts programs.
Here is a closer look at those honors:
• Western Nevada College has been selected by University Headquarters as one two Nevada postsecondary institutions in the nation’s top 99 for affordability. WNC and Great Basin College were University Headquarters’ top choices for Nevada. University HQs is an online organization focused on helping students navigate the higher education process. For more details on WNC’s most-recent honor, go to https://universityhq.org/best-colleges/rankings/most-affordable-universities-state/#top_colleges
• For the third straight year the college has been included among the Best Value Colleges. The recognition kept WNC among an elite group of high quality, affordable higher institutions. More details: https://bestvaluecolleges.org/explore/western-nevada-college/
• Recognized as the Best in the West Nursing Program by Nursing Process. WNC topped 426 colleges and universities from 11 states. Details: https://www.wnc.edu/nursing-program-ranked-no-1-in-west/
• The Nursing Program was Ranked No. 1 among Nevada institutions by Nursing Process. Details: https://www.wnc.edu/nursing-program-ranked-no-1-in-state/
• Get Educated ranked WNC’s Associate of Arts degree program No. 8 in touting the top 81 most affordable online liberal arts associate degrees. Details: https://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/online-liberal-arts-associates-degree/