WNC will graduate more than 500 students on Monday, May 23, at the Marv Teixeira Pavilion in Carson City. It is located in Mills Park at 111 East William St.
- Purchase your cap, gown and tassel in advance from the WNC bookstore
- The doors for guest seating opens at 9 a.m.
- Graduate Check in at 9 a.m. on the east end of the Marv Teixeria Pavilion
- Students will lineup for the procession a half hour before the ceremony.
- Ushers will guide graduates through the ceremony.
- Ceremony begins at 10 a.m.
- A reception for all graduates and guests will be after the ceremony, sponsored by ASWN.
Academic honors announced during ceremonies are calculated based on grade point averages through fall 2015; spring grades are not finalized for the ceremony.