Students in Jump Start are succeeding at high rates.
Read many positive and rewarding stories, including perspectives from students, instructors and parents, as well as Governor Sandoval’s recent signing of Senate Bill 19, which aims to make programs like Jump Start more accessible to all students in Nevada.
- Jump Start Students Succeed in the Classroom
- Governor Sandoval Signs SB19; Touts WNC’s Jump Start Program as a Model for the State
- Instructors Talk About What Makes Jump Start Special
- Students Talk About Their Jump Start Experiences
- Parents Share their Jump Start Perspectives
- Q&A with Jump Start Grad Brandon Miller
- Douglas County School District All In with Jump Start
- A Record 89 Jump Start Students Graduate from WNC
- Jump Start Recognized as an ACT Career and College Readiness National Semifinalist
- Well-Rounded WNC Grad Sets Future in Motion
- Youngest Nursing Grad Ever Makes Dreams Come True Quickly