- campaign development
- editing/style guidance
- recruiting materials
- banners for loan
Through its marketing and advertising expertise and services, Information and Marketing strives to position the college as a place:
- of quality higher education with outstanding, caring faculty and support staff
- of convenient higher educational opportunities at affordable costs
- of superior and flexible work force training opportunities
- of high quality transfer education opportunities
- of diverse applied associate degrees which lead to good jobs
- of cultural and lifelong learning opportunities for all ages
The department continually adapts to changing technologies and expands its expertise to develop new types of recruiting and marketing strategies. A variety of items are available:
- presentation folders
- quickfacts brochure
- recruiting materials (for loan)
- targeted publications
The Copy Center provides copies of classroom materials, syllabi, etc. for faculty. Services that do not require binding or other post production work are offered at no charge to faculty.
Administrative Offices may print fliers and other materials for campus use through the copy center. Charges will be invoiced annually.
Submit requests to email@example.com
The Copy Center is located in the Bristlecone Building, Room 149 and is open Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. for project pick-up.
Completed projects may be picked-up at the Information Desk Monday-Thursday, 3-5 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Ordering business cards, name tags, note cards and stickers is done online through WNC’s Vistaprint ProShop
New users can request access to the shop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A college purchasing card is required.
Information and Marketing Services has several promotional banners, tablecloths, and other materials available for loan. Browse below for our current selection.
Contact IMS at 775-445-3234 to arrange for the loan of any materials.
These retractable banners are easy to set up and transport, and are available on a wide variety of subjects for use in recruiting and other college events.
- Athletics [ JPG / 228 KB ]
- Athletics: Baseball[ JPG / 212 KB ]
- Athletics: Softball [ JPG / 112 KB ]
- Automotive Banner[ JPG / 1.51 MB ]
- Carson City Campus Banner [ JPG / 1.37 MB ]
- Construction Banner[ JPG / 1.38 MB ]
- Douglas Campus Banner[ JPG / 1.72 MB ]
- Fallon Campus Banner (Contact Fallon Campus to Reserve) [ JPG / 1.32 MB ]
- Liberal Arts Banner[ JPG / 1.52 MB ]
- Machine Tool Banner[ JPG / 1.35 MB ]
- Manufacturing/AIT Banner (Contact CTE Division to Reserve) [ JPG / 2.12 MB ]
- Nursing Banner [ JPG / 1.35 MB ]
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Banner [ JPG / 1.29 MB ]
- Student Life General Banner [ JPG / 1.49 MB ]
- Technology (Computers, Welding, AIT, Electronics) Banner [ JPG / 1.59 MB ]
- Workforce Development Banner (Contact Continuing Education to Reserve) [ JPG / 1.4 MB ]
Backdrops, Table Tops, and Podium/Wall Banners
IMS has a variety of banners plus a large free standing media backdrop. We have wall, podium and parade banners as well as table cloths with the WNC logo for use in press conferences and other public events.
- media & community relations
- promotion of college programs/courses
- news releases
- public speaking
- backdrops for loan
- government affairs
Position WNC as the finest community college in Nevada.
Information and Marketing Services strives to uphold the college mission while providing quality marketing along with printing, information and online services to inform students, faculty and the community about the college.
- Alignment with Mission and Goals: Marketing plan and initiatives support the college mission and goals (strategic plan).
- WNC Publications and Graphics: IMS maintains a process for monitoring and upholding the WNC brand.
- Public Relations/Social Media: WNC PR and Social Media represents the college in a positive manner.
- Copy Center Operations: The copy center saves the college money by providing copy services to college departments at an affordable rate.
- Information Desk: Staff represents the entire college in a positive and supportive manner.