MGM Resorts International College Opportunity Program
MGM Resorts and the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) are proud to offer the College Opportunity Program (COP) to employees of MGM Resorts. The COP provides access to online certificate and college degree programs, at no cost to MGM Resorts employees.
Western Nevada College is a participating MGM Resorts COP institution, helping MGM Resorts employees take the right steps to achieve their educational goals.
Need help deciding on a program? Use the MGM COP Decision Guide to find the right educational path for you.
MGM Resorts employees are encouraged to visit My MGM to learn more about the COP and to complete the required Eligibility Request.Eligible MGM Resorts employees who meet all program requirements may apply to one (1) of the following online degree programs available at Western Nevada College.
Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs:
Allows individuals to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree and transfer to a university with junior status.
- Associate of Applied Science Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science Business
- Associate of Applied Science Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science Graphic Design
- Associate of Applied Science Management
- Certificate of Achievement Business
- Certificate of Achievement Bookkeeping
- Certificate of Achievement Criminal Justice
- Certificate of Achievement Graphic Design
- Certificate of Achievement Network Support Technician
- Certificate of Achievement System Administration Technician
Log on to My MGM for a complete list of available online degree programs at participating NSHE institutions.