|Policy:||Policy 5-3-2: Media and Equipment Loan||Date Adopted:||May 11, 2004|
|Department:||Library & Media Services||Contact:||Director|
Section 1: Students
- Media equipment is available for loan to WNC students upon presentation of a library card or a photo ID with proof of enrollment.
- Carson Campus equipment that circulate to WNC students only:
- Audio Players & Recorders: 24 hours, Friday checkouts are due back Monday at 9:00 am.
Section 2: Faculty
- Media equipment must be scheduled 24 hours in advance for delivery to classrooms on the Carson Campus, Fallon Campus, Douglas Center and rural teaching centers.
- Borrowing privileges are also extended to specific institutions where we have reciprocal borrowing agreements.
|Date(s) Revised||December 9, 2008; September 2, 2008;||Date(s) Reviewed|