Next meeting of the WNC Institutional Advisory Council Meeting is scheduled for April 20, 2022, 10:00 a.m.
THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE ONLY (see information below to join meeting via video or telephone) AND THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL LOCATION FOR THIS MEETING.
PUBLIC COMMENT MAY BE SUBMITTED DURING THE LIVE ZOOM MEETING. MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO VIEW THE MEETING MAY DO SO VIA LIVE ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE UTILIZING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 835 6561 0325
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,83565610325# US (San Jose)
In the event of technical difficulties, please call Randy Miller, 775-445-3217 for assistance. However, please be advised that the WNC IAC can only address technical problems with its own systems and cannot assist with any hardware, software, or technical issues particular to an individual.
Institutional Advisory Council Members
- Ms. Michelle Joy – VP & COO, Carson Tahoe Health
- Mr. Alan Jurkonis – President, American AVK Co.
- Wendy Loomis – Economic Development Director, Washoe Development Corporation
- Dr. Ricky Medina – Director, Assessment/Accountability, Carson City School District
- Mr. Jim Peckham – Executive Director, F.I.S.H.
- Dr. Mary Pierczynski – Educator
- Mr. Cary Richardson – COO, Miles Construction
- Mr. Sean Rowe – Attorney at Law, Mackedon, deBraga, PC
- Mr. Rupert Ruiz – Nevada President, CPLC Nevada, Inc.
Ad Hoc Institutional Advisory Council Members
- Ms. Andrea Sanchez De Loza – ASWN President
- Mr. Todd Hess – Superintendent, Storey County School District
- Dr. Summer Stephens – Superintendent, Churchill County School District
- Mr. Jim Strange – Chair, Academic Faculty Senate
- Mr. Wayne Workman – Superintendent, Lyon County School District