Posted: January 5, 2019
Improve your skills!
Registration for Western Nevada College’s Adult Literacy & Language Program continues through Jan. 17.
WNC’s Adult Literacy & Language program will help individuals interested in:
- Preparing for the GED or Hi-SET exams
- Preparing for college-level work
- Preparing for the workforce
- Learning to speak, read and write English
Registration for High School Equivalency preparation, college and career readiness, and English Language Learning classes beganJan. 7 at WNC.
All registration sessions are in Bristlecone Building Room 340. Remaining registration times are:
- Monday, Jan. 14 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 at 9 a.m.
This free, grant-funded program strives to help adults gain critical skills and reach their goals.
For more information, contact the Adult Literacy & Language Office at 775-445-4452.