Even though the fall semester is well underway at Western Nevada College, there are a variety of classes for individuals to take in the coming months.
Short-term classes are still open in biology, construction, early childhood education, emergency medical services, and human development and family studies.
Here are the short-term classes available on the Carson City campus and online:
- BIOL 251: General Microbiology Lecture and Lab, Oct. 23 to Dec. 13, lecture on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4 to 6:45 p.m., followed by Lab 7 to 9:45 p.m.
- CONS 205: Construction Site Safety, Nov. 9 and 10 and Nov. 16 and 17, Fridays 4 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Early Childhood Education
- ECE 129: Environment for Infant/Toddler, Saturday Oct. 6 and Oct. 20, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Emergency Medical Services
- EMS 100: Healthcare Provider CPR, Saturday, Nov. 3, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Human Development and Family Studies
- HDFS 201: Life Span Human Development, Oct. 22 to Dec. 15, online class