The way we learn and interact is going to be a little different for a while. While campuses are closed, our faculty and staff are working remotely with you.
We are in this together, here are tools to help you along the way.
Have questions? Chat with us below!
Learning through Canvas
Connect with other WNC students in the WNC Experience Course on your Canvas Dashboard
Student Canvas Introduction Course https://wnc.instructure.com/courses/2613420
Late fees and fines will be waived during this time. Keep your borrowed resources until we resume standard operations.
Academic Coaches will help you adapt to working online. Learn more: How To Access Online Coaching PDF
Online services will be available Monday-Thursday, 8AM to 8PM, Friday, 8AM-5PM and Saturday, 11AM to 3PM
- FREE Online Shipping: Free Shipping on all items with no minimum purchase. This includes various formats of course materials, supplies, apparel, technology and more.
- Access to eBooks AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: You can access up to 7 eBooks for the designated period free of charge.
- FREE Access to Lumen Learning OER Courseware
- Free Shipping on Rental Returns & Deadline Extensions
Spectrum Internet Free For Students
To help students as much as possible, we have established a referral process to get them the technology they need to continue in their course work. If you are in need of this assistance, please contact Counseling at 775-445-3267 or email@example.com.
Maintaining your Mental Health
You might find these tips helpful.
- Set a Media Diet. You have the power to control how much news you are watching.
- Establish a Routine. Even though you’re learning from home, that doesn’t mean that all routine should go out the window. Get up at your usual time, keep your meal schedule, keep your workout on track. Build in breaks and make time to get outdoors.
- Stay Connected. Social distancing means we won’t be seeing those who are important to us. Pick up the phone, FaceTime or use other technology to stay in touch with “your people”.