Current Student Checklist!
Use the steps below to get ready for a new semester at WNC:
- Meet with a counselor to select your classes. Counselors can assist you with selecting courses that fulfill requirements for your degree or certificate program at WNC and, if applicable, towards your transfer program.
- View the class schedule online.
- For the fall semester only, re-apply for financial aid for the upcoming academic year.
- View your enrollment appointment in your myWNC student center.
- Register for classes at the time of your enrollment appointment or any time after through the first week of classes.
- Review your class schedule to determine the starting date for each class you registered for.
- Check out the dates and deadlines on the WNC website to check out deadlines for payments, etc.
- Pay your class fees by the published deadline. If you are a financial aid student, check to ensure your fees are paid prior to the Friday before the semester starts.
- Buy your books for classes.
- Attend classes!