The Wildcat Reserve is now open!
The Wildcat Reserve is Western Nevada College’s Food and Hygiene Pantry and we are here to help students and their families overcome food insecurity.
- Fill out an intake form (one time per semester)
- Email the completed intake form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out an order form (students can submit one order form per week).
- Email the completed order form to email@example.com
- Orders will be filled on Wednesdays and those orders can be picked-up curb-side the following day.
- Orders received after Wednesday will then be available for pick-up the following week.
- Students will be able to order one time per week.
Order Pick-Up Process:
- All orders will be delivered via curb-side pick-up.
- When you arrive to pick-up an order, please park in a designated pick-up spot.
- Designated pick-up spots are clearly marked in the parking lot outside of the Student Center entrance on the Carson Campus.
- Call the Student Life Desk to check in at 775-445-3218.
- Provide your name and the parking spot number you are parked in.
- Stay in your vehicle and keep your windows rolled up.
- Once you have checked in, we will deliver your order to you in the spot you are parked in.
- A WNC Student Ambassador will request access to your trunk or back seat, then load your order.
- You’re all set! Thank you for using the Wildcat Reserve.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call the Office of Student Life at 775-445-3218.