The Wildcat Reserve is now open!
The Wildcat Reserve is Western Nevada College’s food and hygiene student supply hub and we are here to help students and their families overcome food insecurity. Our ordering process will be done hands free and orders will be delivered via curb-side pick-up in the parking lot outside of the Student Center entrance. Below, please review the intake, ordering and pick-up processes.
- Fill out an intake form (one time per semester)
- Email the completed intake form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out an order form (students can submit one order form per week).
- Email the completed order form to email@example.com
- Orders will be filled on Wednesdays and those orders can be picked-up curb-side the following day.
- Orders received after Wednesday will then be available for pick-up the following week.
- Students will be able to order one time per week.
Order Pick-Up Process:
- All orders will be delivered via curb-side pick-up.
- When you arrive to pick-up an order, please park in a designated pick-up spot.
- Designated pick-up spots are clearly marked in the parking lot outside of the Student Center entrance on the Carson Campus.
- Call the Student Life Desk to check in at 775-445-3218.
- Provide your name and the parking spot number you are parked in.
- Stay in your vehicle and keep your windows rolled up.
- Once you have checked in, we will deliver your order to you in the spot you are parked in.
- A WNC Student Ambassador will request access to your trunk or back seat, then load your order.
- You’re all set! Thank you for using the Wildcat Reserve.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call the Office of Student Life at 775-445-3218.
Support the Wildcat Reserve
There are many ways to support the Wildcat Reserve program and the college community. The easiest way is to donate online, it’s quick and goes directly into the Reserve’s funds for food items and supplies.
The Wildcat Reserve was made possible through generous donations from NV Energy Foundation, Visiting Angels of Carson City, Greater Nevada Credit Union, Soroptimist International of Carson City, The Mark and Maria Denzler Family Trust, The Purple Avocado, Handelin Law, The City of Carson, Save Mart and the University Police Department-Northern Command.