The Associated Students of Western Nevada (ASWN), otherwise known as student government, is an elected group of students who represent the student body of Western Nevada College. These students, who attend the Carson City, Douglas and Fallon campuses, coordinate student activities and organizations, and help assess student needs.
Any student who is enrolled at WNC can be a member of the ASWN.
If you have any questions about the ASWN or how we can help you, please feel free to contact us at ASWN@wnc.edu or by phone at 775-445-3324.
- ASWN Constitution[PDF]
- ASWN Constitution Approval Letter[PDF]
- ASWN Policies & Procedures[PDF]
- ASWN Application for Office – Fillable
- ASWN-Elections-Packet-2022-2023 – Fillable [PDF]
- Funding Request Form[PDF]
- Mandatory Event Check List for Student Clubs[PDF]
- Event Proposal Request Form[Online/Website]