Registration ends Monday, Jan. 4 for winter session’s 3-week courses. All courses will be offered online and end by Jan. 22.
Choose between Art, Core Humanities, English, History, Information Systems and Philosophy courses. These accelerated online courses give students a chance to catch up on their units to graduate on time and to get ahead in their areas of study.
Classes available for Jan. 4-22 are:
• Visual Foundations (ART 100)
• Art Appreciation (ART 160)
• Ancient & Medieval Cultures (CH 201)
• Composition I (ENG 101)
• Composition II (ENG 102)
• Novels into Film (ENG 200)
• European Civilization to 1648 (HIST 105)
• The Roaring ’20s (HIST 290)
• Introduction to Information Systems (IS 101)
• Introduction to Ethics (PHIL 135)
View winter session classes at wnc.edu/class-schedule/. Students new to WNC should get started immediately to prepare for registration at www.wnc.edu/starthere/.
For those waiting for spring semester, check out the list of classes being offered at wnc.edu/class-schedule so you can register early for the in-person and online classes that start on Jan. 25.